To give your corporate communications rhythm, depth, and scope and strengthen your relationship with your target audiences, a web and social media strategy is a must. And with all the choices available and limits on your time and resources, making the right choice is crucial. What’s the best way to approach the digital universe? How can you make the right choices for your organization? How do you maximize return on investment? In short, how can you be strategic?
If you’re an entrepreneur, small business executive, or manager of communications, public relations, marketing, or human resources, this program is for you.
- Effectively integrate the web and social media into your communications strategy by using the systematic STRUCTURAL PRTM approach which will help you ask yourself the right questions
- Understand the main platforms (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest) and their roles so you can use them wisely
- Optimize the human and financial resources you devote to social media
- Measure the impact of your social media activities
- Digital communications plan
- Measurement and assessment method
This program requires 12 hours over the course of four to eight weeks, depending on your pace and availability. It consists of three steps:
- Identification of your learning objectives and the desired outcomes for you and your organization.
- Participation in a one-day small group seminar to share experiences with your peers and access cutting-edge content as well as case studies, experiments, interaction, and analysis.
- Personalized coaching sessions to generate customized results for yourself and your organization.
With this program, you benefit from a group session, while simultaneously adapting your learning to your own work and your organization’s specific needs. A far cry from the typical one-day sessions attendees too soon forget.