Business transformation and change are the norm in today’s economic climate and the responsibility to own and drive change internally is increasingly falling on the communications team. As a result, internal communications are more important than ever in driving employee engagement and creating fulfilling, inspirational workplaces. In fact, research shows that there is a strong correlation between high performing organizations and effective internal communications.
This program is aimed at Communications & Public relations Managers & Leaders, Human Resources Managers & Leaders and Entrepreneurs & SME’s Leaders.
- Understand the implications of business strategy and brand on your communications
- Develop an effective internal communications strategy during times of change
- Prove the effectiveness of internal communication and reporting ROI to management
Tools used :
- Internal Communications Audit Questionnaire
- Internal Communications Toolkit
This program requires 12 hours over the course of four to eight weeks, depending on your pace and availability. It consists of three steps:
- Identification of your learning objectives and the desired outcomes for you and your organization.
- Participation in a one-day small group seminar to share experiences with your peers and access cutting-edge content as well as case studies, experiments, interaction, and analysis.
- Personalized coaching sessions to generate customized results for yourself and your organization.
With this program, you benefit from a group session, while simultaneously adapting your learning to your own work and your organization’s specific needs. A far cry from the typical one-day sessions attendees too soon forget.
Related CASACADEMY programs
For more on availability and rates, contact Stéphane Ethier.