Director, Integrated Marketing Communications, Toronto
CASACOM Communications is looking for a driven and passionate individual to join the Toronto team as their new Director, Integrated Marketing Communications. This role will involve leading large-scale integrated public relations and marketing communications projects for clients in a variety of sectors, including food, technology, retail, business and corporate. The ideal candidate has a take-charge mentality, is agile and knowledgeable about the PR and communications industry, as well as effective in project management, results-oriented, and has a great track record of strategic planning and client service. Strong digital and social media experience is mandatory.
Working with CASACOM is an opportunity for anyone to grow and excel as a member of an award-winning team with a stimulating and innovative approach to public relations. This role is full-time, based in our downtown Toronto office.
The Director of Integrated Marketing Communications will be responsible for managing the Toronto team, along side our Managing Director, to ensure productivity and engagement amongst all team members. The candidate must be able to project manage and have the ability to efficiently oversee all elements of a public relations campaign, from strategy to plan development, to execution and reporting. Along with overseeing mandates, he/she will participate in all aspects of business development including lead generation, plan development and pitching.
- More than seven (7) years in Public Relations/Marketing; agency experience is an asset.
- Experience in large-scale project management, strategic consulting, marketing communication and integrated communication, press relations and digital communications.
- Experience managing budgets, working with billable hours, forecasting and ensuring account profitability.
- Experience with varied mandates, including food, technology, retail, business and corporate.
- Experience with event management, product launches, and media events.
- Social media, earned media and digital eexperience: experience working in influencer marketing, developing campaigns for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and a strong earned media strategist with active media connections.
- French as a second language is an asset but not required (spoken and written).
- University degree in Marketing Communications, Public Relations and/or related field.
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong background and up-to-date knowledge of PR, communications and the ability to keep connected with trends in digital media
- Incredibly detailed oriented, organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and sustain positive, mutually supportive relationships
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to proofread and copy edit
- Capable of coordinating multiple projects and ability to shift priorities daily
- Superior computer skills using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong digital capabilities
- Strong presenter
CASACOM helps leaders and managers use communications and public relations to grow their organization in a strong, structured and sustainable way. Founded in Montreal in 2001 and headquartered in Canada, CASACOM covers all of Canada from east to west, with offices in Toronto and staff across the country. The firm has established itself as a leader thanks to its reputation for excellence, numerous awards and honours, and major programs in corporate communications, public affairs and marketing communications.
Built on values of integrity and humanity, CASACOM is managed by passionate, talented and ambitious people. Relevant in their advice and results-oriented, they are first and foremost motivated by the difference they make every day for their customers. CASACOM can also count on more than 140 partners worldwide through the Worldcom PR Group, the largest international network of independent public relations firms. For more information, visit www.casacom.ca
This position is located at the CASACOM office in downtown Toronto at 777 Richmond Street West, Suite 102. Please email your resume and cover letter to Suzanne Rappaport, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org