About CasacomCASACOM is much more than a public relations firm. With our unique perspective on the profession, our exclusive STRUCTURAL PR™ system, and our CASACADEMY - our professional development centre - we elevate public relations and communications to the next level. Every day, we integrate corporate communications, public affairs, and marketing communication and provide our clients a powerful strategic advantage, leveraging their full potential to achieve strong, structured, and sustainable growth. Our reputation for excellence, numerous awards and distinctions, and ambitious programs have established us as a leader in the industry. Our ‘house’ is home to dedicated professionals who consistently aim high - for themselves and for their clients - whether at our Montreal headquarters, our Toronto office, or with our permanent collaborators in Vancouver and Paris. Although we are an independent firm, we have access to a global perspective and like-minded professionals through our membership in the 140-strong Worldcom PR Group, the largest partnership of independently owned public relations firms.
We live in a fast, demanding, and sometimes bewildering world. Finding one’s own true way through this information-saturated complexity is one of the greatest challenges all leaders must face.
At CASACOM, we think doing business in a more humanistic way helps us to overcome this challenge and achieve our dreams. We believe our holistic vision of public relations can help leaders build solid organizations that are dedicated at the same time to sustainable growth and to common good.
Here are the beliefs we hold firm:
- We believe public relations is one of the most powerful means that an organization can use to achieve its business goals.
- We believe that an organization’s vision, brand and relationships form the foundation of solid businesses. CEOs and leaders must have a clear idea of their purpose, destination and promise. Only when this is achieved can they build a structure as high and solid as the foundation is deep.
- We believe public relations is fundamentally about people. Therefore, it should be understood that the role of PR is to build and maintain meaningful relationships between an organization and people, both inside and outside it.
- We believe that the state of an organization’s relationships is an accurate reflection of the state of its reputation, its most precious asset and the CEO’s most important responsibility.
- We believe that organizations must build bridges of relevance with their publics. They must always be in touch with what is going on in our world of 24/7 media.
- We believe leaders must engage in permanent dialogue; talking, listening and adapting when needed.
- We believe in coherence and clarity. We embrace the joy of mixing ideas and the challenge of making the complex simple.
- We believe stories matter. True ones. A story told from the heart is far more effective than a fable created to sell.
- We believe in authenticity. Being real. Being unique. Having the courage to follow one’s own path.
- We believe in generosity. Knowledge shared is knowledge multiplied. Growing business and growing people are inseparable.
- We believe that the intangibles, including the so-called “soft” management skills, are actually the essentials. Without these, we cannot inspire, influence or engage others with our ideas or our dreams.
- We believe it is our role to guide, inspire, challenge, and sometimes push our clients to protect and fight for them. But what we love most is making them shine.
- We believe it is our business to elevate our clients’ business.
Living and working by these beliefs is how we create and nurture meaningful relationships in our house (our casa), with our employees, with our clients and with the world around us. And that is the way we continue on our path with the people who put their trust in us every day.
WHAT IS PUBLIC RELATIONS?
Everyone knows that PR stands for “public relations.” But what exactly is public relations? Here’s our take:
Public relations allows organizations to build mutually beneficial relationships with the people they deal with— both in-house and externally—to achieve their goals. The strength and quality of these relationships determine the actual state of their relations. Creating trust at every level is the primary responsibility of every CEO and his/her management team. It’s also an opportunity to enhance reputation. We believe that reputation is what enables and accelerates sustainable growth.
No matter how ambitious an organization’s goal, it’s essential to start with the Vision-Brand-Relations Triangle. Once the three sides of the triangle are solidly in place, any organization can elevate their business.