CASACOM becomes B Corp™
CASACOM is proud to announce that it is now certified B Corp™. Held by some 5,000 organizations worldwide, including more than 300 in Canada, this international certification uses the power of businesses to help solve global challenges; a vision to which CASACOM adheres.
The score of 98.1 obtained by CASACOM at the end of its first evaluation can, among other things, be attributed to:
- its high ethical standards;
- its principles of sustainability and social awareness in carrying out its activities;
- its client programs and campaigns;
- its awareness of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
- its very advantageous total compensation program;
- excellent career development opportunities for its employees;
- its practices supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as the health and well-being of its employees.
“People want to work for and with companies they believe in and that take action on global issues. With this certification in hand, we are more determined than ever to increase the positive impact of our actions and reduce our negative footprint,” says Marie-Josée Gagnon, founding president of CASACOM.
CASACOM also offers strategic advice to define and implement ESG strategies for its clients, a service that has been growing rapidly since its implementation.
About B Corp™
B Corp Certification is a designation that a business is meeting high standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency on factors from employee benefits and charitable giving to supply chain practices and input materials. In order to achieve certification, a company must:
- Demonstrate high social and environmental performance by achieving a B Impact Assessment score of 80 or above and passing our risk review.
- Make a legal commitment by changing their corporate governance structure to be accountable to all stakeholders, not just shareholders, and achieve benefit corporation status if available in their jurisdiction.
- Exhibit transparency by allowing information about their performance measured against B Lab’s standards to be publicly available on their B Corp profile on B Lab’s website.
To learn more about B Corp™ certification, visit: https://www.bcorporation.net/