A company’s story is central to its positioning. Your organization’s story is the thread that should guide and fuel your corporate communications, both in-house and externally. Knowing how to build, formulate, share, and even tell that story is crucial to your company’s reputation, prosperity, growth, and positioning. And it’s a skill you can learn.
If you’re an entrepreneur, a business executive, or a manager of communications, public relations, marketing, or human resources, this program is for you.
- Learn the key features and components of good stories and effective messages, including tone and anchor points
- Acquire tools and techniques to develop, enhance, and disseminate content that helps your organization establish a meaningful and sustained presence in the public eye
- Put these skills and knowledge into practice through individual and group exercises
- Audience-based messaging matrix
- Activity – and audience- based content deployment plan
This program requires 12 hours over the course of four to eight weeks, depending on your pace and availability. It consists of three steps:
- Identification of your learning objectives and the desired outcomes for you and your organization.
- Participation in a one-day small group seminar to share experiences with your peers and access cutting-edge content as well as case studies, experiments, interaction, and analysis.
- Personalized coaching sessions to generate customized results for yourself and your organization.
With this program, you benefit from a group session, while simultaneously adapting your learning to your own work and your organization’s specific needs. A far cry from the typical one-day sessions attendees too soon forget.